Bluejack National, the first US-based Tiger Woods-designed golf course, is generously donating a ½ acre waterfront lot to the QRF as equity in the construction of a new home that will be used by:
- Special operation Warriors and their families for recovery after surgery;
- Families of the fallen (gold star and surviving) as a place to grieve upon the loss of a loved one;
- The aforementioned guests can use the property for moral, welfare, and recreation;
- Bluejack members can rent the property (when available) as a revenue stream for the QRF;
- Large donors can win access to the property through auctions and other donations;
Bluejack National, is located 45 minutes from downtown Houston and features resort style living and amenities to be enjoyed by the beneficiaries of the QRF.
The Navy SEAL Museum has offered to partner with the QRF to decorate the house with SEAL memorabilia and equipment accumulated over decades of special operation missions.
- Targeted Ground Breaking: 2nd Quarter 2016
- Size: ~3,200 square feet, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath, 2 car garage, ADA compliant for disabled warriors
- Architect: Fullerton Architects
- Custom Home Builder: CSB Group is building at cost
- Construction Financing: Cadence Bank (finalizing construction loan)
- Maintenance: Bluejack will maintain the QRF House to Club standards at cost
- Need: donated building materials, supplies, equipment, furnishings, equity to pay down debt, etc.